What is SALTOSE?
SALTOSE is one of leading probiotics which and unique enzymes. SALTOSE can prevent diseases with the characteristics of used bacteria productivity for poultry and livestock.
Ingredients and Characteristics
We have selected several strains of Bacillus group among more than ten thousand strains
of Bacillus group which do not produce antibiotics, but produce unique enzymes which
can break down the cell wall of bacteria and oocyst of some important parasites.
Bacillus strains and main enzymes
1. Disease Control
2. Improvement in Digestion Disintegration of the cell wall of feed substances for improvement of productivity by enhancing digestion, feed conversion, and body weight gain.
3. Odor Control Decrease of Ammonia and Hydrogen Sulfide in their excreta.
Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Enhancing appetite of animals and also enhance their growth
- Keeping microorganisms in rumen and caecum at normal conditions
- Prevention and elimination of harmful bacteria
- Enhancing multiplication and growth of
- Improving ecological environment in intestines